Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Vintage DBLA Bride with a Modern Flair


Our Claire Pettibone 'Canterbury' gown was swooped up by a fab LA bride last year, and we just received some party pics from Lynne, who wrote:
"I wanted to send you some pictures of me in the dress and thank you again! This was the first dress I tried on and the one I kept thinking back to, but there was no way I could afford it from the designer. I was so happy my friend found the dress from you!"
Gosh, we do love a bride with a vintage aesthetic. Claire Pettibone gowns are so romantic and girly, right for the bride who seeks an elegant and modern look. Ugh, to do it all over again, CP would be this former bride's designer fo' sho'.

Cheers to Lynne and her new hubby - a lifetime of happiness and laughs!

Stunning photography by Joel Flory of Flory Photo.

1 comment:

  1. The wedding dresses are looking wonderful. It's true that Claire Pettibone gowns are so romantic and girly, right for the bride who seeks an elegant and modern look. The design of bridesmaids dresses are really unique and exclusive. Everybody prefer. Thank you for sharing great post.

    ReplyDelete