Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A South Carolina DBLA Bride Says 'I Do!!'



We are thrilled when our brides write to us, expressing their excitement that their Big Day was a Big Hit, and that their dress was the perfect accessory to their beautiful party!

Carter from South Carolina donned our Monique Lhuillier 'Melissa' gown in August, and from the pictures it's easy to see what a fun and vibrant bride Carter was. This gown is so right for the bride who wants easy yet super chic elegance. Set in an outdoor venue, with bright, bold colors and a wonderful vintage aesthetic, this DBLA bride hit a home run with her style. It's easy to see why her groom was all smiles.

Carter wrote, "Our wedding was on August 22, and I can't tell you how many compliments I got on my Monique Lhuillier dress. It was so perfect, so "me," and people are still raving!"

Lots of love and happiness to Carter and her newly minted hubby...welcome to married life!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love the dress! She looked beautiful! I'm looking to purchase a pre-worn ML "Melissa" size 10 or 8 for someone tall, 5'10 with heels. If you think of re-selling I'm interested!!! mpflynn2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress.....so sweet.
    For your success,
    Info Bridal Shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks gorgeous! Its so nice to see gowns having more than one party to go to!

    ReplyDelete